We are committed to a positive fan experience at Progressive Field and are aware that some of our fans have food allergies and/or food sensitivities. Because of the complexities of our menus, food content and food processing at Progressive Field, we are unable to guarantee that any item can be completely free of allergens.
We will continue our policy of attempting to accommodate requests for allergy free products at our stands when such products are part of our product inventory. We ask our manufacturers to provide us with notice of any alteration in their ingredients, however, we cannot guarantee compliance.
We strongly encourage fans with any allergies or food sensitivities to bring food from home to the ball game to maximize a safe dining experience. Soft-sided coolers are permitted into the ballpark, subject to inspection.
If you have additional dietary questions or concerns while at the ballpark, please ask for a concession manager at any concession stand or at the Fan Service Center in section 153. If you need additional information before you get to the ballpark, please contact Fan Services at 216-420-HITS.
- Hamburger - Freee Made Gluten Free burger on Gluten Free Bun
- Jumbo All Beef Hot Dog - Hot Dog on Gluten Free Bun
- Pretzel - Gluten Free Pretzel
- Bacon on a Stick - 2 slices of bacon on a stick
- Bottled Soda - Pepsi, Diet Pepsi
- Bottled Water
- Gluten Free Cider - Angry Orchard
- Spiked Seltzer - White Claw Black Cherry; White Claw Mango; White Claw Ruby Grapefruit
- Gluten Free Beer
- Fruit Cup - Fresh mixed Fruit
- Garden Salad - Salad with choice of dressing
- Peanuts - Peanuts
- Snacks - Various bagged gluten free snacks