ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE REDS COMMUNITY FUND.
PLEASE NOTE: Virtual race registration is available now. More details will be announced in the near future for the in-person Redlegs Run event.
Join runners and walkers in the 20th Annual CollegeAdvantage Redlegs Run at Great American Ball Park and help raise funds for the Reds Community Fund. Walkers and runners of all ages are welcome, with the exception of the Gapper's Kids Fun Run, which is limited to kids ages 10 and under. All participants will receive a custom race medal, race t-shirt (technical shirt for 10K participants), professional chip-timing with live results, free downloadable race photography, a post-race party in the First Star Fan Zone, one (1) Reds promotional item and much more!
Entry fees are per person for each race
8:00 a.m. - 5K and 10K
9:30 a.m. - One Mile Family Run
10:15 a.m. - Gapper’s Kids Fun Run (children 10 years and younger)
Interested in volunteering for the Redlegs Run? Volunteers provide crucial support for thousands of Reds racers. There are a variety of positions available, making it the perfect event for everyone!
- Over 150 volunteers are needed on race day for a variety of tasks
- Ability to be paired up with friends or family members
- All volunteers will receive a race t-shirt
- Breakfast will be provided
- Each volunteer will receive one (1) Reds promotional item
- Event information will be e-mailed to volunteers a week prior to the event
- Groups are welcome! It is a great team-building event for schools, clubs, sports teams, fraternities, sororities and business.
For more information about the Redlegs Run, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Sorry, no exceptions. This means once we receive your registration, you are unable to receive a refund if you cannot participate. This No Refunds Policy applies even if the Event is cancelled for any reason. If this occurs, your registration fee will be considered a tax-deductible donation to the Reds Community Fund to be utilized for one of their many outreach initiatives.