BY ORDER OF THE OHIO DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, FACE COVERINGS MUST CURRENTLY BE WORN INSIDE ALL PUBLIC BUILDINGS IN HAMILTON COUNTY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
To keep our visitors and staff safe, we’ve instituted many new procedures:
- Additional and enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols, including more hand sanitizer stations throughout the museum as well as frequent cleaning and disinfection of touchscreen and high-contact surfaces
- Reduced capacity limits to allow for social distancing throughout the museum
- Staff will undergo daily temperature screenings and conduct self-assessments, as well as wear facial coverings.
- Reserved admission times - in order to maintain social distancing, guests are encouraged to reserve a time slot for their visit.
- This will help us keep guest traffic consistent and ensure enough space for guests to enjoy the museum.
Additional safety measures implemented:
- Plexiglass barriers at the Hall of Fame box office
- Signage and floor markers to help guide guests through the lobby
- Reduced capacity in the theater and elevator. Restrooms are available for Hall of Fame guests only.
Pre-scheduled pickup opportunities for membership benefits and merchandise purchases
The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum presented by Dinsmore is a 16,000 sq. ft. facility with exhibit galleries located on two floors. Please allow at least 45-60 minutes for your self-guided tour.
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Seniors (age 60+): $8
Students (age 13-18 or College w/ID): $8
Kids Explore FREE* (12 and under)
Courtesy of the H.C.S. Foundation
Active Military/Veterans: FREE* (w/ID)
Courtesy of the Sargent Family Foundation
*Kids Explore Free and Free Military not valid for school groups and other groups of 10 or more. Special Group pricing is available.
The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum does offer group reservations for Museum Tours, as well as Ballpark Tours. Groups of 15 or more can take advantage of flexible scheduling, preferred dates, a dedicated tour guide, and reduced pricing! For School Groups interested in our "Extra Innings" education programs presented by Ohio's 529 Plan, please contact Ken Freeman at , while all other groups (social, business, teams, tour operators, etc.) can contact Mark Harlow at .