Making its debut in 2021, the TriHealth Family Zone is the ultimate fun destination for families at Great American Ball Park. This new area in the right field corner of the View Level features activities for kids, a nursing suite, a lounge area with spectacular views of the Ohio River and more
Tour the new Family Zone
Reds president + COO Phil Castellini gives a preview of the new TriHealth Family Zone
TriHealth Family Zone Highlights:
- Playground – Large playset that includes two slides, a bridge and a clubhouse
- Batting Cages – Two new toddler-sized batting cages allowing young fans to hit plastic balls over the fence and out of the stadium
- Nursing Suite – Private area for moms and babies, with comfortable seating, changing stations and restrooms plus refrigeration and lockers for storing items
- Sensory Room – A therapeutic space with a variety of equipment that provides individuals with special needs a safe location
- Reading Room – Indoor area for young kids to read or play with activity tables and games
- Lounge Area – Includes table seating and swings with a bar serving snacks for kids and drink options for parents
Be sure to check out the new TriHealth Family Zone when you and your family head down to the ballpark this summer!
NOTE: Due to current safety protocols, some areas of the Family Zone may be unavailable during the 2021 season.