NON-MONETARY DONATION REQUESTS
Due to the high demand of donation requests, we will not be able to fulfill any additional donated ticket requests or premium experience requests this season. We are only able to donate autographed items.
Each year, the Chicago Cubs donate team merchandise and collectible items worth millions of dollars for fundraising auctions and raffles. We are proud to support the efforts of nonprofit organizations and the outstanding work they do throughout the year.
We work hard to process the many requests we receive each year and strive to reach as many organizations as possible. To allow us to better serve deserving organizations in our community, please review and adhere to the following guidelines:
- Organizations must be a nonprofit 501(c)(3) entity. To be considered, organizations must provide a valid Tax ID number (EIN) associated with a certified 501(c)(3). We recommend you attach a federal 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization letter.
- All donation requests must be submitted online via our donation request form. We no longer accept phone, letter or email requests.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of six weeks in advance of the date the item is needed.
- Requests are limited to one donation item per organization per year.
- Donations are for charitable purposes only (e.g., auctions and raffles). We will not provide sales incentives, corporate gifts or donations to for-profit entities.
- All charitable events must be conducted at an in-person charitable event that complies with local law. We do not make items available for donation for online auctions or raffles.
- Due to overwhelming demand, we will not provide bulk quantity items for door prizes or goody bags.
- We cannot accept personal items to be autographed by Cubs players or coaches.
- Organizations which receive an item must complete an online reply form after the event, including the amount the item raised for the event, to be considered for future requests.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
Thank you for considering the Chicago Cubs. We thank you again for the work you do and wish you the best in your charitable and fundraising efforts.
While we take each request into consideration, it is not always possible to donate a specific item. It the request is approved, we will donate the most appropriate item depending on our inventory.