Event attendees parking a vehicle at loanDepot park will use the vehicle’s license plate as the credential for parking. Vehicles will not be validated at the entrance to parking facilities through payment collection or parking pass scan. All vehicles will instead enter a parking garage or lot, subject to space availability, and proceed without validation at entrance to an available parking spot. Event attendees with a parking pass will register their vehicle’s license plate ahead of or upon arrival via ParkWhiz. All other event attendees will register their vehicle’s license plate and pay on site using the PayByPhone App or onsite pay station located in the lobby of each parking garage. Vehicles in parking facilities will be validated during the event based on the registration status of each vehicle’s license plate.
- Weekdays (Mon-Fri) - $15
- Weekends (Sat-Sun) - $20 ($15 Advance Purchase when using the below)
- Marquee Games - $25 ($20 Advance Purchase when using the below)
- The four on-site parking garages are conveniently located on the North and South sides of the ballpark. Limited surface lot parking is also available on the West and East sides of the ballpark.
- All parking areas offer a full complement of ADA accessible spaces except our W3 surface lot which serves our community as a youth baseball field when not used for parking.
- Parking is not assigned. Guests wishing to park in a certain garage are encouraged to arrive early. Miami Police Department will direct cars to the garage or lot of their choice based on traffic conditions during peak ingress times. Marlins Members are able to choose their parking facility of choice.
- On-site parking is limited and based on availability.
- Online sales end 2 hours prior to first pitch.
- To learn about alternative travel and parking options at loanDepot park, visit marlins.com/transportation
Valet Parking is exclusive for The Club: DEX Imaging and suite holders and is located in front of The Club: DEX Imaging Entrance.
Bus parking is available on ballpark grounds, at the intersection of NW 5th St and NW 16th Ave.