Thank you to the more than 10,000 fans who participated in the 2004 SD Ballpark Brick Program. Your personalized bricks are located in Palm Court Plaza, the main entrance to Petco Park from the Gaslamp District and adjacent to the historic Western Metal Supply Co. Building.
This locator system will assist you in locating your personalized brick in the Palm Court Plaza ONLY. This search tool requires that you search by the LAST NAME of the person who PURCHASED THE PERSONALIZED BRICK. This search tool is not designed to search by the text written on the brick.
- Please click on the letter below that corresponds with the first letter of the last name of the person who purchased the brick.
- Scroll down to the brick purchaser's name and the appropriate brick inscription which is listed in the second column.
- The third column lists a baseball term, which identifies the specific quadrant within Palm Court Plaza that your brick is located. There are 33 quadrants in Palm Court Plaza, each with approximately 200 bricks and each assigned a baseball term, so this system allows you to look for your special brick among the 200 or so bricks in this area versus looking through the more than 10,000 bricks in the entire Palm Court Plaza.
- Once you have looked up the name of the quadrant in which your brick is installed, please follow the link to the Palm Court Plaza map and locate your quadrant within Palm Court Plaza.
- If you are able to visit Palm Court Plaza at Petco Park, you'll notice that each quadrant is identified by a brick with white letters that indicates the baseball term for that quadrant. For a complete list of the 33 baseball terms used and their definitions, please click on the link below.
We thank you for your generous support of this program and hope that you enjoy your permanent piece of Petco Park.