FAQs for MLB on Peacock
Phillies vs. Giants
- Friday, June 18 at 9:45 p.m.
- Saturday, June 19 at 4:05 p.m.
- Sunday, June 20 at 4:05 p.m.
What is MLB on Peacock?
- MLB and Peacock announced the Philadelphia Phillies at San Francisco Giants three-game series on June 18, 19 and 20 will be presented on Peacock nationwide
- Fans anywhere in the U.S. can watch the games for free on Peacock
- Peacock’s coverage of the series is exclusive in the Philadelphia and Bay Area home markets; the games will not be on NBC Sports Bay Area/NBC Sports Philadelphia
- Peacock’s coverage will feature play-by-play announcer Jon Miller (Giants), alongside analysts Mike Krukow (Giants), John Kruk (Phillies), and Jimmy Rollins (Phillies)
- Additionally, Peacock will deliver comprehensive pregame coverage leading up to each game
When are the MLB on Peacock games?
- Friday, June 18 at 9:45 p.m. ET / 6:45 p.m. PT (coverage begins at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT)
- Saturday, June 19 at 4:05 p.m. ET / 1:05 p.m. PT (coverage begins at 3:30 p.m. ET / 12:30 p.m. PT)
- Sunday, June 20 at 4:05 p.m. ET / 1:05 p.m. PT (coverage begins at 3:30 p.m. ET / 12:30 p.m. PT)
How much will the games cost?
- Peacock is provided live coverage of the series for free to anyone in the U.S.
What is Peacock?
- Peacock is NBCUniversal’s streaming service
- Peacock delivers a world-class slate of exclusive originals, on-demand libraries of hit TV shows, plus critically acclaimed films from the vaults of Universal Pictures, Focus Features, DreamWorks Animation, Illumination, and Hollywood’s biggest studios
- In addition, Peacock taps into NBCUniversal’s unmatched ability to deliver a broad range of compelling topical content across news, sports, late-night, Spanish-language, and reality
- For more information on Peacock, visit peacocktv.com
How do I watch Peacock?
- Peacock is available across a variety of devices, including TVs, Computers, Mobile & Tablet Devices and Game Consoles
- Peacock is currently available on the Roku platform; Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD; Google platforms and devices including Android™, Android TV™ devices, Chromecast and Chromecast built-in devices; Microsoft’s Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One S and Xbox One X; Sony PlayStation4 and PlayStation 4 Pro; VIZIO SmartCast™ TVs; Samsung Smart TVs and LG Smart TVs. Comcast’s eligible Xfinity X1 and Flex customers, as well as eligible Cox Contour customers, enjoy Peacock Premium included with their service at no additional cost.
- Peacock availability by platform/device:
- TV: Android TV, Apple TV, COX, LG TV, Roku, Samsung, Vizio, Xfinity
- Computer: Chrome OS, macOS, Windows PC
- Mobile & Tablet: Android Phones & Tablets, iPhone and iPad
- Game Consoles: PlayStation, Xbox
- View a full list of devices and platforms supported by Peacock.