The Tampa Bay Rays have partnered with Tickets for Kids, a non-profit organization, to provide Rays Season Members with a way to donate tickets for games they will not be attending. Donated tickets will be provided to local charities that serve our community's children, families and citizens who normally would not have the opportunity to attend a Tampa Bay Rays game. The Rays and Tickets for Kids thank you for your donation.
Donating your tickets can easily be done in just a few steps! Start by logging in to your online Rays Ticket Account, click on Ticketing, My Ticket Inventory, change the Ticket Action to Donate, select the game and seats you wish to donate and continue through the process to finalize. There is no cost to donate your tickets. Please see the additional guidelines below:
- Tickets must be donated at least 72 hours before the start of the game.
- A minimum of two (2) tickets is required for a donation to be accepted.
- Parking passes and complimentary tickets including those received from Past Game Redemption are not eligible for donation.
- Only a digital version of your tickets, donated from your Rays Tickets Account, can be accepted.
- Tickets For Kids will provide each donor a receipt at the end of the year, recapping all tickets that have been donated. Please consult a tax advisor about the proper tax treatment of your donation.
Tickets For Kids works in partnership with the Rays to provide donated tickets to non-profit organizations that benefit kids in the state of Florida, with an emphasis on residents of the Tampa Bay Region. Donated tickets are matched through a network of non-profit partners like Big Brothers Big Sisters, Boys & Girls Clubs, and many more. Each of these partners has an established relationship with Tickets For Kids, and uses the donated experiences to provide enrichment to the kids they serve.
Tickets for Kids is dedicated to enriching the lives of low-income and at-risk children and their families by providing access to artistic, cultural, educational, and sports and recreational opportunities. Ticket for Kids' vision is a world where our most vulnerable children feel included, valued, and inspired to reach their full potential. For more information, visit www.ticketsforkids.org.
Tickets for Kids Charities is a national non-profit, headquartered in Pennsylvania. Florida registration: CH50046.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INOFRMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.