The Mazda of Orland Park Pride Crew is the high-energy team that interacts with White Sox fans all season long. At every home game, members of the crew entertain fans in and around the ballpark. The Mazda of Orland Park Pride Crew enhances the game day experience and executes the pre-game and in-game fan interactive features, contests, and sponsored promotions. In addition, they assist with various pre-game ceremonies, Family Sunday activities, and the Junior Pride Crew experience for young Sox fans.
The Mazda of Orland Park Pride Crew serves as ambassadors for the White Sox throughout the Chicagoland area at numerous festivals, volunteer and community events, and our annual fan festival, SoxFest.
Thank you to the Chicago Sports Depot for providing the apparel for the Mazda of Orland Park Pride Crew Photo Shoot.
Many thanks to: Photographers - Will Byington and Chris Pestel Hair Stylists - Kasia Milon, Molly Hankes, Melanie Heiser, Jessica Bachulska, Daisy Ulloa, Katie Armstrong Makeup Artists - Adrianna Ghilarducci, Nancy Jackson, Mariefel Westa, Anna Distiaola
It takes professionalism, team pride, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to be a member of the Mazda of Orland Park Pride Crew. We look for candidates that are:
- Professional, personable, and exceptionally outgoing
- Prompt, flexible, and available to commit to work at least 30 home games (including weekend and holiday availability)
- Enjoy performing in front of up to 40,000 people, small groups, and individuals
- Able to interact with adults and children in group settings, as well as one-on-one situations
- Able to entertain in a family-oriented environment
- Comfortable speaking live on camera
- Thrive in fast paced environments
- A team player
- Knowledge of Chicago White Sox baseball is a plus