Kids Zone Instructor
- Instruct baseball or softball techniques to participants on the Xfinity Kids Zone at Guaranteed Rate Field.
- Speak with parents to explain certain drills and techniques their child is working on.
- Run instructional areas and stations.
- Effectively communicate rules and expectations to fans and participants.
- Ensure the safety of all fans throughout their participation (i.e. make sure participants are under the age of 14 and wearing proper footwear).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Preferred candidate has high school or college level baseball or softball experience.
- Available to work a flexible schedule with some weekdays, weekends, and nights required.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work cooperatively with other Kids Zone employees and ballpark staff.
- Must show enthusiasm, professionalism, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Must be outgoing, energetic, communicative, and reliable.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Kids Zone Instructor".
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Client Service Executive
Department: Ticket Sales
Reports To: Director of Ticket Services & Retention
The Chicago White Sox organization is seeking a client focused sales and service professional to join our Ticket Sales Client Service team. If you’re looking for a fast paced and high energy workplace that’s also fun you may be a fit! As a Client Service Executive you’ll be responsible for servicing and renewing all season ticket accounts. You’ll also assist your clients in booking group and party areas.
- Support and execute all customer service strategies for the Chicago White Sox to deliver a consistently high level of client satisfaction, understanding our customer service philosophy.
- Sell new season tickets as a portion of the departmental goal.
- Use relationships to sell existing ticket holders add-on seats and more expensive seating categories.
- Sell and renew all season ticket holders into existing group and party area inventory.
- Build Customer relationship management with over 800 season ticket holders and split plan holders by taking a proactive approach on outbound client services.
- Execute a proactive Client Service Plan by way of outbound telephone, mail, e-mail contact, face-to-face meetings, and other electronic communications to ensure retention goals are achieved.
- Maximize the value of existing season and split plan through constant and consistent renewal and up-selling techniques.
- Actively research client information and assist in the population and accuracy of the client in the Microsoft CRM/TM database, including gathering information about the client such as preferences, birthdays, anniversaries, favorite player, and other client specialties.
- Assist with resolution of inbound inquires.
- Provide support during special events and promotions, as required.
- Adapt and utilize new technology tools (FEVO, One Mob, ZipWhip, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Game duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited college/university in a related field
- 2-3 years of prior sales and service experience, preferably in sports/entertainment (inside sales experience a plus).
- Familiarity with Archtics and Microsoft CRM Platform a PLUS.
- Must be highly motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong presentation skills a must.
- Superior time management skills, you must be detail-oriented and organized, with a proven ability to multi-task
- Strong leadership skills
- Must have advanced computer skills (Word, Excel & Power Point, etc.)
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays as dictated by the home baseball schedule and other outside sales events.
Candidates interested in applying for this position should e-mail a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please insert as your subject line: 2021 Client Service Executive
Deadline for applications is: Friday, June 4, 2021
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE