Find answers to frequently asked questions
StubHub is the Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of whitesox.com. At StubHub, you can buy tickets on one of the world's largest ticket marketplaces.
Q: What is StubHub?
StubHub is the Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of whitesox.com. At StubHub, you have access to tickets on one of the world's largest ticket marketplaces.
And with the StubHub app, your next night out is right at your fingertips. Personalize the app with your teams and artists, discover new favorites, and grab tickets, whenever you want.
Q: What are the benefits to buying tickets at StubHub?
StubHub provides a safe and secure place to buy and sell tickets, excellent customer service 7 days a week and the StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee. [What is this?]
StubHub also offers:
- An innovative and easy-to-use website experience, with interactive seat maps to help you find the right tickets at the right price
- No back and forth communication with sellers-just quick and easy ticket purchases
- National marketing programs and partnerships with teams, artists and media to attract the largest possible pool of potential sellers, which means you have access to a wider selection of tickets
Q: How do I buy tickets at StubHub?
On the StubHub home page, search for the game you want to see.
- Use the interactive seat map to view ticket price ranges by section; limit your search results to certain sections or zones
- Use the filters to set a price range and ticket quantity
- Find tickets with specific seat features - such as 'Aisle seat' or 'Exclude obstructed view' - by checking the corresponding Seat Feature boxes
- When you find the perfect tickets, pay for them with your PayPal account or a credit or debit card.
- Buy your tickets on StubHub
Q: How will I receive the tickets I buy at StubHub?
White Sox tickets purchased at StubHub will be delivered electronically.
If the seller made their tickets available for Instant Download, they'll be available in 'My Account' at StubHub within minutes of placing your order. If the tickets aren't available for Instant Download, StubHub will let you know when they'll be ready.
As soon as your tickets are ready, StubHub will send you an email with info on how to download and print them.
In some cases, you may be able to use the StubHub app to get into the game with just your phone. If mobile tickets are available, StubHub will send you information on how to download the app and access your tickets.
Q: Where do the tickets come from?
Ticket sellers may be individuals, businesses, ticket brokers, corporate sponsors, promoters, fan club members or contest winners.
StubHub is a marketplace where people have a safe, convenient place to buy and sell tickets. StubHub is not a ticket broker and doesn't own the tickets purchased at StubHub.com. Ticket prices are determined by the sellers.
Q: How much does it cost to buy tickets on StubHub?
The price you pay includes the full price of the tickets, plus any service, delivery, or transaction fees (if applicable).
Q: Who do I contact if I need help or have a question?
Check out the StubHub Help Center to search for answers to your questions or browse popular topics.
Q: What is the StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee?
For buyers, StubHub guarantees:
- You'll get the tickets you ordered in time for the event and they'll be valid for entry.
- If that doesn't happen, we will locate comparable replacement tickets or send you a refund.
- You'll get a refund if your event is cancelled and not rescheduled.